- Pre-school Staff
- Primary School Teachers
- Childcare Professionals
- CATTS Elklan Accredited Speech Therapist
Bookings / Enquiries:
|Contact Us on +353 86 8882765 or email@example.com|
Our accredited Speech and Language Therapist provide a ten week course for under 5s practitioners developed by Elklan. The Elklan package has been received enthusiastically by over 7,000 learners across the UK and Europe.
Following content from the Elklan website:
What do participants receive?
- Teaching from qualified speech and language therapists and advisory teachers. They provide training to support the communication of all children but especially those with speech and language difficulties in under 5s settings.
- Our book Early Language Builders which forms the core reading material for the course. It is full of practical advice and ideas.
- Accreditation through Open College Network (OCN) at either level two or three, the individual chooses the level under the guidance of the Elklan tutor.
- Support needed to write a portfolio to achieve accreditation though the Open College Network.
- Opportunities to meet other Under 5’s practitioners and receive mutual support.
Who is the course for?
This course trains Early Years practitioners working within Education, Playgroups, Sure Start projects, Day Nurseries and other Early Years settings. The course is usually taught at weekends, but can be taught it staff training days.
More Information on this specific course we are delighted to offer can be found on the Elklan webiste.
The course is offered over 20 hours over a 10 week period, or through an intensive 2-3 day workshop.
We run courses on demand should a creche or preschool wish to train their staff in-house.
The course fees are €450 to include the accreditation fee and the book.
We try to maintain as much price parity as possible with the Elklan Organisation to ensure Irish based attendees can obtain the training at as similar a cost to their UK counterparts as possible.