NEXT DATE: SATURDAY 24th March 2018
FROM: 9:30am – 1:30pm
VENUE: CATTS Block D, Ace Enterprise Park, Clondalkin
CATTS is located at ACE Enterprise Park, Bawnogue Road, Dublin 22.
(Google CATTS Ireland on Googlemaps)
Families, staff members and other communication partners of adults and children who use Lámh can add to their core Module One training with these practical workshops.
Run by: CATTS Lamh Tutor Certified Speech & Language Therapist, Marijke Morris.
Qualifications Required: Module One Lamh certification required.
You will need to review your 100 Module 1 signs before attending the Add-On course. If you have attended Lamh Module One with CATTS, you will have access to the Lamh signs Online to assist revision.
Course Recognised by: Lamh
Module One Add-on Workshop for Communication Partners of Children using Lámh
Communication partners of children who use Lámh and who have completed Module One can attend this practical workshop that looks at encouraging Lámh use as well as adding to their Lámh sign vocabulary.
Course Duration: 3 hours
- Lámh and Total Communication
- How to use toys and games to create opportunities for Lámh signing
- Additional sign vocabulary
- How to promote Lámh use in the pre-school and school
- Revision of Module One Lámh signs
- Looking at research on using manual signs and AAC with children
- Membership of Lámh Signs Online
- Module One Add-on Handbook and Signbook