Commences: 11th June 2018 - 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross.
Total Seats: 100
Available Seats: 62
Days till Event: -37
Enrollment Until: 6th June 2018 8:30 AM
Add to your Calendar: ICAL
SCERTS® Implementation Training (2-day format)
This training is most appropriate for:
- Educational/therapeutic professionals, direct service providers, administrators, and family members.
- Individuals or teams who are seeking guidelines for implementing the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment and developing educational programs consistent with the SCERTS® Model
- Researchers who are interested in gaining information about the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment and developing educational programs consistent with the SCERTS®
June 11th – 12th 2018
Learning objectives / content areas:
Participants will be able to:
- Describe how the SCERTS®Assessment Process (SAP) meets state and federal requirements for providing a comprehensive, ongoing assessment of a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or challenges in social communication and/or emotional regulation
- Identify how the SAP differs from traditional educational assessment approaches by:
- measuring children’s abilities using observational, authentic assessment procedures in meaningful, natural environments
- collaborating with family members as partners in the assessment process
- establishing children’s profiles of developmental strengths and needs
- establishing partners’ profile of strengths and needs with regards to interpersonal and learning supports
- linking assessment findings to educational objectives and learning supports for children and partners in early intervention and educational settings
- documenting children’s and partners’ progress over time.
- Delineate the steps for administering the SAP and the procedures for conducting quarterly assessments to measure progress over time
- Identify how the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment can be used to guide the development of objectives in social communication and emotional regulation.
- Design and implement educational programming to meet goals & objectives, including examples of strategies used.
Combined SCERTS & Supporting Families (3 Day Workshop)
Early Bird (Booked and Paid by February 28th, 2018) – €749
ADVANCED (Booked and Paid by March 31st, 2018) – €859
Regular Fee (From April 1st to April 30th, 2018) – €939
Group Discount of 10% available for bookings of 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
If you wish to book for both workshops, OR to make a booking for a group of 3 or more, please select below:
Booking Terms and Conditions
All payments must be made at time of booking. If you have registered but not paid the course fee, your place may be lost to someone else who has fully completed booking.
Cancellations within 30 days of the course start date are subject to a 50% administration fee. Within 45 days, a 25% administration fee. Greater than 45 days are subject to a 10% administration fee.
You may give your place on a course to an alternative qualified participant at any time at no extra cost but please inform us of the change. Failure to attend a reserved course for any reason will not entitle a participant to a refund.
CATTS reserves the right to cancel a course at any time without liability. Should this occur, delegates will be given as much notice as possible and will be offered a refund of the course fee. CATTS will not be responsible for reimbursing travel or accommodation.