Commences: 11th June 2018 - 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM
Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Newlands Cross.
Total Seats: 100
Available Seats: 65
Days till Event: 52
Enrollment Until: 6th June 2018 8:30 AM
Add to your Calendar: ICAL
SCERTS® Implementation Training (2-day format)
This training is most appropriate for:
- Educational/therapeutic professionals, direct service providers, administrators, and family members.
- Individuals or teams who are seeking guidelines for implementing the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment and developing educational programs consistent with the SCERTS® Model
- Researchers who are interested in gaining information about the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment and developing educational programs consistent with the SCERTS®
June 11th – 12th 2018
Learning objectives / content areas:
Participants will be able to:
- Describe how the SCERTS®Assessment Process (SAP) meets state and federal requirements for providing a comprehensive, ongoing assessment of a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or challenges in social communication and/or emotional regulation
- Identify how the SAP differs from traditional educational assessment approaches by:
- measuring children’s abilities using observational, authentic assessment procedures in meaningful, natural environments
- collaborating with family members as partners in the assessment process
- establishing children’s profiles of developmental strengths and needs
- establishing partners’ profile of strengths and needs with regards to interpersonal and learning supports
- linking assessment findings to educational objectives and learning supports for children and partners in early intervention and educational settings
- documenting children’s and partners’ progress over time.
- Delineate the steps for administering the SAP and the procedures for conducting quarterly assessments to measure progress over time
- Identify how the SCERTS®curriculum-based assessment can be used to guide the development of objectives in social communication and emotional regulation.
- Design and implement educational programming to meet goals & objectives, including examples of strategies used.
Combined SCERTS & Supporting Families (3 Day Workshop)
Early Bird (Booked and Paid by February 28th, 2018) – €749
ADVANCED (Booked and Paid by March 31st, 2018) – €859
Regular Fee (From April 1st to April 30th, 2018) – €939
Group Discount of 10% available for bookings of 3 or more attendees from the same organization.
If you wish to book for both workshops, OR to make a booking for a group of 3 or more, please select below: